Yesterday, IHOP announced that it plans to launch a pilot of its new fast casual concept, flip’d by IHOP, which aims to address the growing demand for made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner that is convenient, fresh, and also affordable, allowing fans to enjoy an array of IHOP-inspired favorites in an innovative way.
IHOP said that its first flip’d location is currently scheduled to open in New York City this July, with three additional sites in Lawrence, Kansas; Columbus, Ohio; and Dublin, Ohio being explored for later this year.
flip’d will boast an all-day menu that features freshly prepared items made with high-quality ingredients such as reimagined breakfast classics like Pancake Bowls and Egg Sandwiches; as well as more PM-centric menu options including Burritos & Bowls, Steakburgers, and Chicken Sandwiches.
Upon entering a flip’d by IHOP location, fans can order from a digital kiosk or directly at the counter, and online in advance for pickup from a designated to-go area or have it delivered.
Here’s what’s on the menu at flip’d by IHOP:
- Signature Pancake Bowls including the flip’d Original featuring IHOP’s world-famous Buttermilk Pancakes with whipped real butter and a variety of mix-ins; and the Strawberry Banana with banana pancakes, fresh strawberries, bananas and whipped topping.
- Build Your Own Signature Pancake Bowls with a choice of fresh flipped pancakes, steel-cut oatmeal or vanilla Greek yogurt as a base; and a variety of mix-ins and toppings from the Top It Off! bar, like fresh blueberries and strawberries; fruit compotes; chocolate chips and sprinkles; caramel sauce and more.
- Egg Combos with choice of breakfast meats.
- Assortment of Egg Sandwiches made with eggs your way and premium toppings on a toasted Brioche bun
- A variety of made-to-order Burritos and Bowls designed for all hours of the day, with options like The Garden with scrambled eggs, cheesy crispy potatoes, baby arugula & spinach, sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, sliced avocado and avocado cream; or The Late Night with diced Black Angus Steakburger over cheesy French fries, topped with Jack & Cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes, pickles & IHOP sauce.
- Ultimate Sandwiches with choice of all-natural Black Angus Steakburger, Buttermilk Crispy Chicken, or Grilled Chicken Breast.
- Fresh pressed orange juice and signature coffee brews, such as nitro cold brew and specialty espresso beverages.
- Grab-and-go salads and wraps, freshly baked goods and more.
What do you think of IHOP’s new fast casual concept flip’d by IHOP? Let us know down in the comments.