IHOP today revealed its largest menu evolution to-date, and it features a wide selection of mouthwatering items spanning across breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beyond, including new Egg Benedict, Ultimate Steakburgers with a new Four-Cheese Crisp, the return of Cinn-A-Stack Pancakes, and more.
Available nationwide starting April 3, 2023, here’s a closer look at IHOP’s refreshed menu:
- New Eggs Benedict: From classic ham to a spicy poblano kick of heat, to transforming its hickory-smoked bacon into a bourbon bacon jam. For this classic breakfast favorite, IHOP is now using a new high-quality hollandaise that’s both rich and creamy, poached eggs (or eggs however you like them), and English muffins.
- New Sweet & Savory Crepes: The brand’s new Sweet & Savory Crepes feature all-day flavors like Cinnamon Bun, Chicken Pesto, and Fresh Berry. You can find more information about this menu innovation here.
- New Ultimate Steakburgers: IHOP’s Ultimate Steakburgers lineup has been updated to include a new four-cheese crisp and bourbon bacon jam – in two savory builds that are sure to excite fans’ taste buds. You can upgrade cheese on any Steakburger to the four-cheese crisp made with sharp cheddar, fontal, Swiss, and gruyere cheeses.
- Cinn-A-Stack: IHOP’s popular Cinn-A-Stack Pancakes are back on menus across the country. Cinn-A-Stack Pancakes feature cinnamon roll filling and cream cheese icing.
- New Fish and Shrimp: Participating IHOP restaurants are now offering crispy battered Fish and Shrimp platters served with French fries, creamy tartar sauce, and a lemon wedge. More information about these items can be found here.
- New Fresh Salads: IHOP’s newest Fresh Berry and Chopped Chicken Salads are made with fresh ingredients to satisfy the lighter side of fans’ cravings.
- New Beverages: From Mango Iced Tea to Strawberry Lemonade Splashers, the pancake chain now offers even more beverage options to help guests down their savory meals.
IHOP’s revamped, new menu can be found at participating locations nationwide beginning on Monday, April 3, 2023.