Following a successful test run last year, KFC has just announced that it’s rolling out Kentucky Fried Chicken & Donuts nationwide on February 24, 2020.
Kentucky Fried Chicken & Donuts is a new menu item that consists of KFC’s famous Extra Crispy fried chicken paired with hot, glazed-to-order donuts.
Described as a finger-lickin’ sweet and savory meal, the new menu item is available in a variety of options, with prices ranging from $5.49 to $7.99:
- Kentucky Fried Chicken & Donuts Basket meal features chicken on the bone or Extra Crispy chicken tenders, paired with one donut. This option is also available as a Big Basket meal, which includes two donuts.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken & Donuts Sandwich features a hand-breaded Extra Crispy chicken filet sandwiched between two glazed donuts.
- There’s also an option to add a donut to any meal for an additional cost.
Kentucky Fried Chicken & Donuts will be available at participating KFC restaurants nationwide through Monday, March 16, 2020, or while supplies last.
Have you tried KFC’s Kentucky Fried Chicken and Donuts? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
KFC Chicken & Donut Sandwich Nutrition Facts
- 1100 calories
- 65 grams of fat
- 13 grams of saturated fat
- 1310 milligrams of sodium
- 100 grams of carbs
- 40 grams of sugar
- 29 grams of protein
KFC Donut Nutrition Facts
- 420 calories
- 26 grams of fat
- 5 grams of saturated fat
- 290 milligrams of sodium
- 43 grams of carbs
- 20 grams of sugar
- 5 grams of protein