Newk’s Eatery puts a focus on quality ingredients and premium proteins such as tenderloin steak and grilled salmon for the launch of an updated menu that now features a variety of new chef-made creations, including sandwiches, pizzas, salads, and more.
Newk’s revamped menu sports a new look and includes the following nine new items:
- Newk’s Cheesesteak Sandwich: Medium-rare petite tenderloin steak topped with Newk’s signature pimiento cheese, cheddar cheese, red and yellow bell peppers, caramelized onions and mayo served on Parisian bread.
- Portabella Veggie Sandwich: Portabella mushrooms paired with red and yellow bell peppers, Swiss cheese and basil pesto on Parisian bread.
- Salmon Caesar Salad: Grilled salmon atop a bed of romaine-blend lettuce with croutons, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing.
- Supreme Pizza: Made with pepperoni, Italian pork sausage, red and yellow bell peppers, red onions, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce, all topped with fresh basil.
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Steak Sandwich: Medium-rare petite tenderloin steak topped with a sweet & spicy house-made BBQ sauce and jalapenos.
- Portabella Veggie Pizza: Made with Newk’s signature crust, portabella mushrooms, veggies and basil pesto.
- Double Club: A fan-favorite with double the meat and cheese served on Parisian bread.
- For kids, the menu now includes a Cheeseburger Pizza and Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese.
The revamped menu also has a new “Pick a Pair” option that allows customers to pick their choice of a Large Pairing, Half Pairing or new Half Salad, plus Half Soup pairing at a discounted price.
What do you think of Newk’s new and improved menu? Let us know what you think down in the comments.