On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina gets cheesy with the return of its popular Queso Fest event.
To celebrate the return of Queso Fest, the Mexican casual dining chain is introducing new menu items featuring its signature queso as well as other delicious melted cheeses.
On The Border fans can now enjoy these border-style flavors:
- Queso Steak Torta: Fajita steak paired with melted Mexican white cheese, pico de gallo, lime chimichurri and the chain’s signature queso in a toasted bolillo roll. Served with a side of fries.
- Texas Queso Fries: French fries smothered with queso and topped with melted white Mexican cheese, crispy bacon crumbles, creamy avocado ranch dressing, and sliced pickled jalapeños.
- Melted Queso Fundido: A combination of melted Mexican and Monterey Jack cheeses mixed tableside with caramelized onions, poblano peppers, and savory chorizo. Enjoy by scooping warm Queso Fundido onto hand-pressed flour tortillas.
- Cheesy Queso Enchiladas: Two cheese enchiladas topped with the brand’s signature queso and pico de gallo. Served with Mexican rice and your choice of beans.
- Grilled Queso Chicken: Seasoned mesquite-grilled chicken breast topped with the brand’s signature queso and fresh sliced avocado. Served with sautéed vegetables and cilantro lime rice.
To add to the cheesy lineup, queso fans can add a helping of queso to any meal for just $1. To take advantage of the offer, all you have to do is ask On The Border for a “$1 Queso Pour Favor.”
Additionally, each Queso Fest item can be paired with the chain’s $5 Monthly Margarita roster. In January, fans can kick off Queso Fest with the Fiery Berry ‘Rita, followed by the 1800 Grande ‘Rita in February, and the Lucky ‘Rita in March.
Queso Fest items are available now at all On The Border restaurants nationwide for a limited time.