On The Border is bringing fans the ultimate street eating experience with the launch of its new Border-Style Street Food menu, featuring authentic Mexican street food such as tamales, tacos, quesadillas, elotes, and margaritas.
Border-Style Street Food menu highlights:
- Mexican Street Corn consists of creamy toasted corn mixed with chiles, spices and a hint of lime, and topped with lime crema, queso fresco and cilantro.
- Spicy Chorizo Quesadillas are made with chorizo with mixed cheese and spicy avocado ranch. Served with fresh guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo and side of spicy avocado ranch.
- Birria Quesa Tacos feature beef barbacoa, Mexican cheese, diced onions and cilantro in crispy flour tortillas, served with hot consomme for dipping.
- Chicken Tomatillo Tamales come topped with your choice of salsa verde, sour cream sauce or roasted red chile-tomatillo salsa. Mix and match tamales or Combo options.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chimis consist of golden fried chimichangas filled with strawberry cheesecake.
You can see all Border-Style Street Food specials, including the Mangonada and Skyrita, at https://www.ontheborder.com/menu/.
The new menu items start at a suggested price of $6.99 and will be available at participating On The Border locations nationwide through March 2022.