Outback is welcoming the 2023 Steakmas Season with the addition of new and classic fan-favorites like the new Bone-in Ribeye with Bourbon Onion, new Bloomin’ French Onion Sirloin, returning Kingsland Pasta, and more.
With prices ranging from $5.99 to $33.99, here’s what you can expect to find at an Outback location near you this holiday season:
- Bone-in Ribeye with Bourbon Onion: An 18 oz. extra marbled bone-in ribeye topped with a caramelized Jim Beam bourbon onion, bacon and roasted garlic butter, and served with your choice of steakhouse potato and a side.
- Bloomin’ French Onion Sirloin: A 6- or 8-ounce center-cut sirloin topped with melted Provolone cheese and Bloomin’ Onion petals, and served with your choice of steakhouse potato and a side.
- Bloomin’ Fried Shrimp: Bite-sized shrimp hand-breaded with the brand’s Bloomin’ Onion spices, fried until golden brown, and then drizzled and served with Outback’s signature spicy bloom sauce.
- Steakhouse Mac & Cheese Bites: Eight crispy bites filled with macaroni, Asiago, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and served with house-made ranch dressing on the side for dipping.
- Kingsland Pasta: Fettuccine tossed in a bold Alfredo sauce and topped with grilled steak and shrimp.
- Wedge Salad: Crisp wedge of iceberg lettuce topped with bacon, tomato, red onions, and homemade blue cheese dressing, and finished with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Chocolate Tower: A towering 6-layer chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings, and served with raspberry sauce on the side for dipping.
In addition, the seasonal menu also includes two limited time drinks – Gingerbread Cookie Martini and Smoked Cinnamon Pecan Old Fashioned – perfect for toasting on a special day.
- Gingerbread Cookie Martini: A mix of Absolut Vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream and Kahlúa hand-shaken with creamy vanilla and gingerbread flavors and garnished with a dollop of whipped cream and a mini gingerbread cookie.
- Smoked Cinnamon Pecan Old Fashioned: A mix of Woodford Reserve Bourbon and Angostura bitters, infused with cinnamon pecan syrup and smoked with oak.
Outback’s new holiday menu can be found at participating locations nationwide for a limited time through the 2023 holiday season. Prices may vary.