Outback serves up a real taste from down under with the introduction of new Aussie Chook Ribs, Crab-Topped Barramundi, Tim Tam Brownie Cake, and more.
Here’s a closer look at the new lineup:
- Aussie Chook Ribs ($13.99): Ten chicken ribs that are slow cooked until tender and then grilled and drizzled with a smokey aioli sauce, topped with Fresno chiles, and served with a side of BBQ sauce for dipping. For those unfamiliar, Aussie Chook Ribs are a special cut of bone-in chicken thigh that eats like a rib.
- Sirloin and Aussie Chook Ribs ($16.99): A 6-ounce center-cut sirloin topped with roasted garlic butter, paired with four of the brand’s new Aussie Chook Ribs, and served with your choice of steakhouse potato and one side. You can also get it with an 8-ounce signature center-cut sirloin for a suggested price of $18.99.
- Crab-Topped Barramundi ($26.99): Barramundi is a whitefish native to the coasts of Northern Australia that Outback seasons and sears and then tops with crab and lemon butter. It’s also served with a side of boldly seasoned rice and seasonal veggies.
- Steak & Tail ($24.99): A 6-ounce center-cut sirloin paired with a steamed lobster tail and served with your choice of steakhouse potato and one side. This dish can also be ordered with an 8-ounce signature center-cut sirloin for a suggested price of $26.99.
- Tim Tam Brownie ($10.49): Decadent layers of Chocolate Thunder Brownie, chocolate mousse and peanut butter topped with caramel sauce and famous Arnott’s Tim Tam cookies from Australia.
- Whiskey Apple ($19): A hand-crafted beverage made by mixing Jameson Irish Whiskey and Granny Smith apples with citrus juices and club soda. Serves up to three people.
All six items can be found at participating Outback Steakhouse restaurants nationwide for a limited time. Prices may vary by location.