Dunkin’s 2023 spring menu has been leaked on Reddit and it includes a variety of new items that will blow your taste buds out of the water.
According to Reddit user u/iDontWantYourPoints, the new menu will be arriving at US Dunkin’ locations starting February 22, 2023.
In addition to the new items, Dunkin’ will also be offering its Rewards members a myriad of exclusive offers that begin March 1 and run through April 30, 2022.
While prices haven’t been announced, here’s what you can expect to find on this year’s spring menu:
- Caramel Chocolate Cold Brew with Chocolate Cold Foam features the brand’s signature cold brew coffee stirred with new caramel chocolate syrup and topped with new chocolate cold foam and cocoa caramel sprinkles.
- Additionally, both the Caramel Chocolate Syrup and Chocolate Cold Foam can be added to any beverage on the menu at participating stores.
- Irish Creme Swirl combines Irish cream with a touch of whiskey and hints of chocolate flavor to add a creamy, smooth and rich texture to any iced, hot, or frozen coffee drink. While the wording is unclear, it looks the special flavoring option will hit menus in March as a “Member Exclusive” swirl, making it the brand’s second Member Exclusive offering after the Brownie Batter Latte.
- Carrot Cake Muffin features a muffin with grated carrots, cinnamon, and nutmeg, topped with a drizzle of sweet cream cheese icing.
- Breakfast Taco features scrambled eggs, white cheddar cheese, corn, and lime crema on a warm, flour tortilla. The Breakfast Taco can also be ordered with or without crumbled bacon.
Rumored to be arriving permanently on March 22, the Mango Pineapple Refresher features a combination of mango and pineapple flavors mixed with either coconutmilk, green tea, or lemonade. Meanwhile, the Chocolate Croissant features an airy, buttery croissant stuffed with chocolate batons and served warm.
Additionally, several popular items will remain on the menu all the way through March, including Biscuit Bites, Omelet Bites, and Sweet Black Pepper Bacon, and others will be departing such as the Brownie Batter Signature Latte and Brownie Batter Donut, Peach Passionfruit Refresher, Cupid’s Choice Donut, and Bacon Avocado Tomato Sandwich.
But what about the deals?
As previously mentioned, Dunkin’ will also be offering Rewards members a lot of great deals between March and April that you won’t want to miss.
Before diving in, it’s worth noting that these are all one-time-use offers and need to be activated before use.
- Enjoy a free Carrot Cake Muffin when you make any full-priced beverage purchase. Offer valid only for on-the-go orders.
- Get a free medium Cold Brew, including the new Caramel Chocolate Cold Brew, when you make any purchase.
- Score a $1 Chocolate Croissant when you buy a full-priced beverage.
- Get 2 Breakfast Tacos for $3 when you make any full-priced beverage purchase.
Apart from the one-time-use deals, Dunkin’ Rewards members can enjoy a medium Iced Coffee for $2 every day by ordering through the app from March 1 through March 31, 2023. (Offer must be activated before use and is limited to one redemption per day)
And, on March 20, Dunkin’ will be celebrating the first day of spring by offering Rewards members a medium refresher for $2 through the app. (Limited to one redemption per user/account)
Just like March’s offers, these are all one-time Member Exclusive deals that must be activated before use.
- Enjoy a free medium Iced Coffee when you make any purchase.
- Free medium Dunkin’ Refresher.
- Get a Chocolate Croissant for $1 when you make full-priced beverage purchase.
- Two for $3 Breakfast Tacos when you buy a full-priced beverage.
- Score a hot or iced signature latte for $3.
- Score a free medium hot or iced coffee when you make any purchase on April 1.
- Get a free medium Cold Brew with any purchase in celebration of National Cold Brew Day on April 20.
What do you think of Dunkin’s 2023 spring menu and deals? Share your thoughts down in the comments below!