Outback will be celebrating its 35th birthday this year with the launch of a new throwback Boomerang Menu that features a unique collection of popular food items that date back to the restaurant’s founding in 1988.
Available for a limited time from March 20 through March 26, 2023, the Boomerang Menu includes a fan-favorite food features like the Walkabout Soup, Aussie Twisted Ribs, Toowoomba Pasta, and more.
Here’s a closer look at Outback’s Boomerang Menu:
- Walkabout Soup: Creamy onion soup topped with a combination of Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses.
- Aussie Twisted Ribs: Tender Baby Back Ribs fried Outback-style and then tossed in tangy BBQ sauce and drizzled with the brand’s spicy signature bloom sauce. Garnished with spicy pickles.
- Wedge Salad: Crisp wedge of iceberg lettuce topped with tomatoes, red onions, bacon and blue cheese dressing and then drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Toowoomba Pasta: Grilled shrimp, mushrooms, and parmesan cheese, all tossed with fettuccine in a creamy tomato sauce.
- Alice Springs Sirloin: Signature 6-ounce center-cut sirloin topped with sautéed mushrooms, crispy bacon, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses and honey mustard sauce. Served with your choice of steakhouse potato and one side.
- Sydney’s Sinful Sundae: Vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and then topped with sweet chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a fresh strawberry.
- Cinnamon Oblivion: Creamy vanilla ice cream rolled in cinnamon pecans and then topped with warm cinnamon apples, cinnamon croutons, caramel sauce, and whipped cream.
You can find the Boomerang Menu at participating Outback Steakhouse locations nationwide from March 20 through March 26, 2023.