Feeding the whole crew this football season just got easier with the return of Pizza Hut‘s popular Big Dinner Box – now available with a choice of Traditional or Boneless Wings.
This time around, the Big Dinner Box is available in four different configurations, each featuring a few of Pizza Hut favorites like pizza, breadsticks, and a choice of oven-baked pasta or wings.
- Pizza: a pair or trio of medium, rectangular, thick-crust-style pizzas with a choice of one topping on each.
- Wings: eight boneless wings or six traditional wings smothered in any one of the brand’s ten signature wing flavors.
- Oven-Baked Pasta: let the crew pick from creamy Alfredo topped with grilled chicken, Italian meat sauce or just veggies.
- Breadsticks: Pizza Hut’s signature breadsticks are crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside and come served with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.
More specifically, here’s a closer look at the Big Dinner Box options available for the 2023 football season:
- Starting at $27.99, the Big Dinner Box with Traditional Wings includes two medium 1-topping pizzas, five breadsticks, and six traditional wings.
- Starting at $24.99, the Big Dinner Box with Oven-Baked Pasta comes with two medium 1-topping pizzas, five breadsticks, and oven-baked pasta.
- Starting at $24.99, the Big Dinner Box with 3 Pizzas includes three medium 1-topping pizzas.
- Starting at $24.99, the Big Dinner Box with Breaded Boneless Wings comes with two medium 1-topping pizzas, five breadsticks, and eight boneless wings.
The Big Dinner Box can be found at participating Pizza Hut locations nationwide for a limited time. Prices may vary.