Shake Shack looks to put its own modern spin on two classic sundaes with a test of the new Strawberry Shortcake Sundae and new Shack Attack Sundae at select locations across the United States.
The new sundaes feature cake layered with the brand’s frozen custard and toppings, plus a crunchy mini waffle cone.
Shake Shack’s frozen custard is made fresh daily in every store with cage-free eggs, milk with no artificial growth hormones, and real sugar instead of corn syrup.
The Strawberry Shortcake Sundae consists of house-made vanilla frozen custard scooped onto fluffy vanilla sponge cake, then drizzled with strawberry sauce and topped with rainbow sprinkles, whipped cream, a cherry, and a mini waffle cone.
The Shack Attack Sundae starts with house-made chocolate frozen custard scooped onto decadent dark chocolate cake with rich fudge sauce and brownie chunks and topped with brownie crunch and a mini waffle cone.
Shake Shack’s new sundaes start at a suggested price of $6.89 each and can be found at these test locations:
- Carlsbad Shack – Carlsbad, CA
- Del Mar Shack – San Diego, CA
- Little Italy Shack – San Diego, CA
- Mission Valley Shack – San Diego, CA
- Westfield UTC Shack – San Diego, CA
- Fashion Place Shack – Murray, UT
- The School Yard Shack – Sandy, UT
- Henderson Shack – Henderson, NV
- Summerlin Shack – Las Vegas, NV
- Princeton Shack – Lawrence Township, NJ
- Wayne Shack – Wayne, NJ
- Melville Shack – Melville, NY
- Upper West Side Shack – New York, NY
- Westbury Shack – Garden City, NY
- West Village Shack – New York, NY