Starbucks offers fans the comforts of the holiday season with the introduction of the new Cranberry Orange Scone and the return of Peppermint Mocha alongside a flurry of seasonal favorites, including Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Chestnut Praline Latte, Eggnog Latte, and Caramel Brulee Latte.
Peppermint Mocha: The brand’s signature Espresso Roast combined with steamed milk, sweet mocha sauce, and peppermint-flavored syrup, and then topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls.
Toasted White Chocolate Mocha: Starbucks’ signature espresso blended with steamed milk and flavors of caramelized white chocolate, finished with whipped cream, holiday sugar sparkles, and crispy white pearls.
The brand has also brought back other popular food items such as the Cranberry Bliss Bar, Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, Snowman Cookie, and Snowman Cake Pop.
Cranberry Orange Scone: A flaky, buttermilk scone with crème fraîche, dried cranberries, and orange zest, drizzled with vanilla icing.
Cranberry Bliss Bar: A blondie cake with dried cranberries, finished with a layer of cream-cheese icing and sprinkled with orange zest and dried cranberries.
Sugar Plum Cheese Danish: Cream-cheese filling surrounded by a fluffy danish, topped with a spiced sugar plum spread.
Snowman Cookie: A buttery shortbread snowman cookie dressed up in white chocolate icing.
Snowman Cake Pop: Fluffy vanilla cake and rich vanilla icing mixed to cake pop perfection, and then dipped in a white, chocolate coating.
Starbucks is also introducing new cups and gifts such as cold cups, tumblers and Starbucks Cards. But that’s not all, Starbucks says that more merchandise will be added throughout the season, so stay tuned for updates.
According to a press release, the team landed on the following four different designs, the same number as the first holiday cup collection in 1997:
- Ribbon: The Ribbon cup puts forward joyful elements of the holiday season in ribbons of brand greens and a jolly red wrapped like a cozy holiday sweater
- Dot: The Dot cup has Stripes swirling around a field of the brand’s house green punctuated by playful polka dots.
- Sparkle: The Sparkle cup has vintage vibes, with cutout shapes in green like glittering holiday ornaments.
- Brand Wrap: The Brand Wrap cup is a modern, scaled-up version of the ribbon design that features bold bands of holiday color and the brand’s wordmark, designer street style.
Starbucks’ holiday menu is available will be available at participating locations nationwide through the 2020 holiday season.
Cranberry Orange Scone Nutrition Facts
- 310 calories
- 120 calories from fat
- 13 grams of fat
- 7 grams of saturated fat
- 300 milligrams of sodium
- 45 grams of carbs
- 19 grams of sugar
- 4 grams of protein
Peppermint Mocha Grande (16-oz 2% Milk Steamed Foam) Nutrition Facts
- 440 calories
- 140 calories from fat
- 15 grams of fat
- 10 grams of saturated fat
- 140 milligrams of sodium
- 63 grams of carbs
- 54 grams of sugar
- 13 grams of protein
- 175 milligrams of caffeine