Subway builds on the success of its Eat Fresh Refresh campaign, which began earlier this year in July, by adding several new options to the lineup, including the all-new Baja Steak & Jack Sub and Melt and two new and improved sauces. The update also includes the return of the chain’s popular Caramel Apple Cookie and a limited time only flavor of Lay’s Kettle Cooked chips.
Here’s what you can expect to find at Subway this fall:
- The new Baja Steak & Jack Sub is a classic steak sandwich with a kick of chipotle flavor that features tender, juicy shaved steak, paired with new spicy, rich pepper jack cheese, green peppers, red onions, and the brand’s new smoky Baja Chipotle sauce.
- The new Baja Steak & Jack Melt features all the same ingredients as the Baja Steak & Jack sandwich, but on grilled on grilled bread instead of toasted sub roll.
- The new Baja Chipotle sauce features a combination of chipotle and guajillo peppers with notes of smoked paprika, cumin, garlic, oregano, onion and lime for a deep, spicy and smoky flavor.
- The new Peppercorn Ranch sauce combines the brand’s new creamy, Peppercorn Ranch with buttermilk, black pepper, garlic, onion and a mixture of herbs.
- Lay’s new Kettle Cooked Buffalo Chicken Dip Chips deliver a palpable, buffalo sauce heat and cheesy richness in every crunchy bite. This limited-time-only flavor is made exclusively for Subway restaurants in the US.
- Caramel Apple Cookies feature chunks of apples blended in buttery dough, mixed with caramel chips and salted caramel crunch and topped with caramel icing drizzle.
The new menu items can be found at participating Subway locations nationwide as part of the chain’s Eat Fresh Refresh menu overhaul.
Baja Steak & Jack Sub Nutrition Facts
- 390 calories
- 18 grams of fat
- 6 grams of saturated fat
- 1170 milligrams of sodium
- 38 grams of carbs
- 4 grams of sugar
- 26 grams of protein
Baja Steak & Jack Melt Nutrition Facts
- 890 calories
- 44 grams of fat
- 18 grams of saturated fat
- 2820 milligrams of sodium
- 77 grams of carbs
- 8 grams of sugar
- 57 grams of protein