Taco Bell looks to bolster their menu offerings with a test of three new Spicy Tacos at select locations in Columbus, Ohio and two new Primo Burritos at select locations in Kansas City, Missouri.
Spicy Tacos carry a suggested price of $1 each and are available in the following three varieties: Mild Jalapeno, Medium Chipotle, and White Hot Ranch.
Here’s a closer look at the new $1 Spicy Taco lineup:
- The Mild Jalapeno Spicy Taco features a flour tortilla filled with seasoned beef, lettuce, creamy jalapeño sauce, and real shredded cheddar cheese.
- The Medium Chipotle Spicy Taco consists of seasoned beef, lettuce, creamy chipotle sauce, and real shredded cheddar cheese in a flour tortilla.
- The White Hot Ranch Spicy Taco comes with seasoned beef, lettuce, white hot ranch sauce, and real shredded cheddar cheese, all stuffed in a flour tortilla.
Meanwhile, the new Primo Burritos come in two varieties: Loaded Taco Primo Burrito and Chicken Enchilada Primo Burrito.
- The Loaded Taco Primo Burrito consists of seasoned beef, red strips, lettuce, reduced-fat sour cream, and real shredded cheddar cheese, all rolled up in a warm flour tortilla.
- The Chicken Enchilada Primo Burrito features grille chicken, seasoned rice, reduced-fat sour cream, red sauce, and real shredded cheddar cheese, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla.
Just like the Spicy Tacos, the Loaded Taco Primo Burrito goes for $1, while the Chicken Enchilada Primo Burrito costs $1.49.
Both the Spicy Tacos and the Primo Burritos can be found at participating test locations for a limited time. Prices may vary.
Would you like to see the new tacos and burritos appear in your local Taco Bell? Tell us what you think down in the comments.