TGI Fridays today announced that it is continuing its ongoing transformation with the introduction of even more bold, in-demand flavors to their menu beginning October 24, 2023.
The brand’s reimagined appetizer lineup includes new menu items and revamped classics, as well as a selection of new salad and bowl entrees and a new non-alcoholic beverage to stay refreshed.
Starting today, fans can experience the updated appetizer menu, which features 18 different options starting at a suggested price of $3. Here’s a closer look at TGI Friday’s new app assortment:
- Margarita Shrimp Cocktail: Chile lime shrimp tossed with freshly diced avocado, pico de gallo, and diced fresh mango in a light agave lime juice. Served with a side of tortilla chips.
- Truffle Tot-chos: Handmade potato tots seasoned and then freshly fried until golden and crispy and drizzled with truffle aioli, Parmesan-Romano, and parsley. Served with extra sauce on the side for dipping.
- Steakhouse Meatballs: Two all beef steakhouse-style meatballs topped with garlic herb chimichurri sauce
- Loaded Poblano Queso: Warm zesty queso topped with fresh pico de gallo, mixed cheeses, and house-made guac. Served with tortilla chips on the side for dipping.
If the new appetizer lineup isn’t enough, TGI Fridays is also serving up two new salads and a new bowl to bring fans fresh fare that’s for perfect lunch or dinner. With prices starting at $13.39 (may vary), the three new dishes include:
- Chicken Al Pastor Bowl: Steamed jasmine rice topped with freshly grilled chicken, diced avocado, grated cheese blend, grilled pineapple, fire roasted corn and black bean salsa, and crispy tortilla strips, all finished with a drizzle of Al Pastor sauce and a squeeze of grilled lime.
- Thai Mango Salad: Mixed greens, shredded red and napa cabbages, carrots, and candied pecans, all mixed in a house-made Sweet Heat Mango Vinaigrette and served with a grilled fresh lime.
- Harvest Grains Salad: Baby kale, farro, rocket arugula, brown rice, red quinoa, red onions, roasted sweet potato, fresh herb mix, and craisins, all tossed in a lemon vinaigrette and then topped with dollops of creamy goat cheese and candied pecan dust.
In addition, the restaurant chain is also teaming up with Athletic Brewing Company, the largest non-alcoholic craft beer brand in the United States, to expand its beverage offerings by bringing the brewer’s famous Upside Dawn to TGI Fridays locations across the country. The Upside Dawn, which features a bright and light-bodied brew that has been crafted to remove gluten, is a classic craft Golden style with floral and earthy notes.
TGI Fridays’ newly revamped menu can be found now at participating locations nationwide.