TGI Fridays is taking meal personalization to new heights with the debut of an all-new Grilled & Sauced menu that lets you customize your favorite entrees with a selection of nine bold, flavorful sauces and high-quality proteins.
The Grilled & Sauced menu gives you the freedom to customize the meal of your dreams in three easy steps:
- Pick a Protein: You can choose from a wide selection of top-tier proteins, including a 6-ounce Center Cut Sirloin, 8-ounce Flat Iron Steak, 6-ounce Sustainably Raised Salmon, a half or whole rack of Slow-Cooked Ribs, two 5-ounce Grilled Chicken Breasts, or 12-ounce New York Strip Steak – each cooked with fire on open-air char-broil grills.
- Choose a Sauce: To elevate the flavor even more, you can select any sauce or rub, including iconic Fridays sauces as well as four all-new sauces, such as
- New Spiked Orange Glaze made with Hennessy: This sweet and sticky sauce is infused with Hennessy V.S Cognac and notes of orange and garlic.
- New Al Pastor: This sauce combines smoky chipotle pepper flavor with a touch of pineapple and cilantro for a refreshing burst of freshness.
- New Korean Red Chile: Described as bold and spicy, this sauce is layered with garlic and citrus flavor, and garnished with crushed chili flakes, sesame seeds, and parsley.
- New Nashville Hot: This zesty and bright sauce consists of layers of savory spices, chili peppers, and fresh jalapenos.
- New Dry Rub: This sweet and savory rub features a perfect blend of herbs and spices.
- Apple Butter BBQ: This tangy and rich Tennessee BBQ sauce is loaded up with notes of apple spice and sweetness.
- Signature Whiskey-Glaze: This classic fan-favorite is a sweet and savory sauce made with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey.
- Jamie Foxx’s Foxx on the Roxx BBQ: A rich and sweet sauce enhanced with a touch of spice and Jamie Foxx’s BSB Brown Sugar Whiskey.
- Whiskey-Glaze Blaze: The brand’s popular Whiskey-Glaze is kicked up with an extra touch of heat by garnishing it with sesame seeds, crushed chili flakes, and parsley.
- Add the Sides: You can complete your Grilled & Sauced customization by choosing any two sides, including guest favorites such as Friday’s Garlic-Butter Broccoli or Seasoned Fries, or new side options like Broccoli Slaw and Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad. You can also upgrade to premium sides, including new offerings like Elote Street Corn, Four Cheese Mac & Cheese, or Garlic-Butter Green Beans with Bacon, or familiar premium classics like Giant Onion Rings or a Side Caesar Salad.
In addition to the new offerings, TGI Fridays is also introducing a new line of refreshing summer cocktails, including:
- New Cooling Paloma: A blend of Lunazul Blanco 100% Agave Tequila, agave, fresh citrus, hand-picked mint, and Fever-Tree Sparkling Grapefruit Soda.
- New Pineapple Mezcarita: Featuring El Silencio Mezcal mixed with Cointreau, agave, pineapple, and fresh citrus.
- New Hella Old Fashioned: A mix of Bulleit Bourbon, Hella Aromatic Bitters, simple syrup, and flamed orange.
- New Lavender Fields Lemon Drop Martini: A combination of SKYY Vodka, Cointreau, simple syrup, lavender, and lemon.
- New The Legacy: A punched-up sidecar made with a mix of Hennessy V.S Cognac, Maker’s Mark Bourbon, orange, agave, and lemon.
The new Grilled & Sauced menu is available now for dine-in, pickup and delivery at participating TGI Fridays locations nationwide.