Panera announced today the launch of its first-ever unlimited beverage subscription for all self-serve beverages, the Unlimited Sip Club.
Priced at $10.99 per month, the Unlimited Sip Club expands the brand’s unlimited coffee subscription service by incorporating their entire selection of self-serve beverages, including hot and iced coffee, hot and iced teas, Pepsi-Cola fountain beverages, Agave Lemonade, and the newly launched Charged Lemonades, of course.
As a bonus, fans who sign up between today and May 6 for the Unlimited Sip Club will receive a free subscription until July 4, 2022.
Members of MyPanera can register for the unlimited self-serve beverage subscription through the brand’s website, mobile app and kiosk. The Unlimited Sip Club includes 26 beverages in total, including:
- Drip Hot Coffee (100 percent Colombian Light Roast & Dark Roast, Decaf, Hazelnut)
- Iced Coffee (100 percent Colombian Dark Roast)
- Hot Tea (The Republic of Tea premium teas and herbs, including: British Breakfast, Earl Greyer, Mango Ceylon, Ginger Peach, Honey Ginseng Green, and Orange Ginger Mint Herb)
- Iced Tea and Lemonade (Black Iced Tea, Sweet Tea, Passion Papaya Green Tea, Agave Lemonade)
- Fountain Soda (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, bubly Lime, Brisk Raspberry Tea, Dr Pepper, and Canada Dry Ginger Ale)
- Charged Lemonades (Fuji Apple Cranberry, Mango Citrus Yuzu, and Strawberry Lemon Mint)
Self-serve beverages are available at participating Panera bakery-cafes nationwide, online at Panera.com, and via the Panera app. As mentioned above, the new Unlimited Sip Club subscription service carries a suggested price of $10.99 per month plus tax and includes one self-serve beverage every two hours during regular bakery-cafe hours, including free refills at participating U.S. Panera Bread locations.