TGI Fridays offers a variety of new appetizers and cocktails featuring flavors from around the world with the introduction of its new Global Bar Crawl lineup at participating locations.
Inspired by TGI Fridays restaurants from around the globe, the new Global Bar Crawl menu includes:
- Amazing Blazing Pound of Cheese Fries: French fries topped with poblano queso, bacon, pickled jalapeños, green onions, mixed cheese, and a side of BBQ Ranch for $11.29.
- New Wing Around the World: Includes your choice of Boneless or Traditional Wings in four flavors along with a side of Ranch or Blue Cheese and marinara dipping sauces for $17.49. The new wing flavors are: Classic Buffalo, Tropical BBQ, Spicy Hot Mustard and Garlic Parmesan.
- New Around the World of Dumplings: Described as a global exploration of dumplings, this item includes Pan-seared Korean Wasabi & Szechwan and Cajun-Fried dumplings with Cucumber-Wasabi Ranch, BBQ Ranch and Szechwan dipping sauces for $9.99.
- New Potato Skin Passport: The brand’s classic appetizer with Ranch plus three new flavors, including Apple Butter BBQ topped with Chicken and Cheese, Buffalo Chicken with blue cheese crumbles and Cheese Pizza skins with marinara for $9.29.
- New Fridays Ultimate Around the World LIT: Made with a mix of Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Bacardi Rum, Bombay Gin, Grand Marnier, and Coke.
- New Fridays Ultimate Double Berry Mojito: Tito’s Handmade Vodka mixed with Bacardi Rum, Bombay Gin, Grand Marnier, and Coke for $8.59.
- New Fridays Ultimate Margarita Rocks: Tito’s Handmade Vodka mixed with Bacardi Rum, Bombay Gin, Grand Marnier, and Coke for $8.39.
The new Global Bar Crawl menu can be found at participating TGI Fridays restaurants nationwide for a limited time. Prices may vary.